Thursday, 21 November 2013

First steps


Hey guys! So I've just received the most amazing news ever! What a great way to start this blog. Well after spending lots of time on my presentation for William Air, It's all finally paid off. I was pretty nervous about doing it, as this whole project is life changing. I guess he liked my performance and decided to fund my trip to visit 4 wonderful countries and have BBC film and air it on tv.

I'm not going to reveal the countries just yet, as there is no point spoiling it, but all will be revealed very soon. They're very diverse and unique and I'm positive you'll enjoy reading my blog posts while I'm there and get an insight of how these places actually are.

Anyway, I think this is suitable for now.
I can't wait to tell you about my first experiences on this journey,

Adriana x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Adriana!

    Wow it seems like you had an amazing Journey thank god for that watermelon because the thought of fermented soya beans and wasp crackers isn't pleasant!

    cant wait too here about your next journey keep us posted!

    -Deneka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriana,

    your journey sounds fun I really cant wait to hear where you go next hope you have fun and keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky fish, you better keep us enetertained as i'll b keepin an eye out for u on Tv :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Young One,
    Keep us updated with more news and I shall be checking the TV for news. Hmmm.
    -YouKnowWho

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI adriana!
    how are you after that amazing journey. it seems like it was really fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete